Komentar : JÅ«ra Gric
Foreigners be aware of the scamers that are working there. They're going to lie about the departure time and destinations in order for you to buy the ticket. Better to skip this place all together.Marno Mulyo
A large, clean, and neatly terminal.kojiro hyoga
just bad,simply bad,avoid being here because this place is cursed and bring you bad luckÐžÑ‡Ð•Ð½Ð¬ Ð§ÑƒÐ–Ð¾Ð™
Bus to Banyuwangi departing at 12.00
Price for 1 pers ac bus 150k ferry includedHenrik Frank
Had no problem in arriving at this bus station. We were a little frightened by all the bad comments on this terminal, however other than all the men standing there it wasnâ€™t a bad experience. It was somewhat clean and asking around was no issue. We even arrived with a Grab and did not experience trouble (at 6pm).
While asking around people tried to sell us tickets but we booked one in advance so they let us move on without any hesitation. I would recommend you doing the same and then going to the official ticket master at the office. Finding the bus wasnâ€™t an issue too.
Just be confident and donâ€™t let yourself get into talking to the fake brokers.
One thing: if you are a girl - watch out; as there are mostly only men and around 100 of them just sitting around.
Other than that we had no concerns.Fajar Nuary
Inter-city bus terminal, the place is very wide, carefully can get lost. You can buy bus tickets here or buy onlineBelieve N follow
-Its main terminal for many major destinations of Indonesia but its Scary bus terminal .
-No security till 7am ..all over water leaking or garbage .
- No at any ticket counter till 7am. Only local people will force u to buy their respective bus ticket. Untill u don’t have your own online purchased ticket.
-Online taxi car/bike can drop only. If u order online to pickup ? Local taxi ppl will fight or beat them ...it’s same almost every place in BALI.Turgerel Tumurkhuyag
For whom is going to Banyuwangi from Bali. Hope that this info helps you guys.
1. First of all i was staying close to the Canggu beach (15â€™ by walking). And as hostelâ€™s staff said i planned to leave hostel at 06:00 to Mengwi bus terminal.
2. And in the morning i tried few times to grab bike taxi through app Grab. After few unsuccessful trying the price in app increased (first was 47.0, then it increased till 56.0). Because no one doesnâ€™t want to come i guess. Then finally i got bike taxi and i payed 60.000 bcse he was so kind (but hostel staff said i can not take grab taxi bcse its not allowed in this area). He put my heavy big backpack in front of him and i was comfortably able to sit.
3. Around 06:15 i left my hostel and we arrived in Mengwi bus terminal around 06:45.
4. Outside of the bus terminal were group of ppl. They wonâ€™t let you go in. Bcse its Grab. But anyway outside of the terminal, just opposite of the main gate u will see big bus to Banyuwangi. First ask them â€œis it bus to Banyuwangi?â€
5. For â€œbuleâ€, its local term for us. They call western, foreign ppl bule. For us they have special price of course. Actual price is 85,0. And its included bus ticket and ferry ticket too.
6. But payed 100.000 after long bargain. But its still good price compared with tour office price (800.000 to only Gilimanuk). And i showed them my drop off point in Banyuwangi which is Karangente Banyuwangi bus station. But if you follow your map on your device u can stop otw nearby your place (i used maps.me bcse i had no data on my phone and just dropped off close to my hostel middle of the main road).
7. And after 30â€™ (07:30) we moved but stopped at next one to pick up someone. And bus stops many times otw to pick up someone. So be prepared.
8. Almost everyone was smoking inside of the bus so bring your mask. All windows were opened and it was windy.
Soo in short:
1. You can take taxi through Grab or GoJek app. Its cheaper and safe. (They might say that its illegal but its actually legal)
2. Bus ticket is 85,000 but i payed 100,000
3. Recommend you to take morning bus. Bcse when sun is up and everyone is smoker it will be difficult.
4. Duration was 4 hours. In the morning was no traffic jam. And time is diff in Java.
5. Bring your mask.
6. You can drop off on the road. So just follow your map on your device.Arnaud Titoy
I was expecting worse based on all the comments form the people below. It is not the best bus terminal Iâ€™ve seen but could be worse. You can go straight there and negotiate the price of your bus to anywhere. We choose Lorena bus and the quality was nice, good seats and air con.Martani Pangan Sehat
The toilet cost Rp 3.000. The calo middle man welcome you and ask where you are going to go. Since we're going to Jembrana, just next district, they're not interesting to help. Of course they will charge for long distance passengers like to Java. It's a bit far from the city. Big sign NO GOJEK, GRAB, ONLY DROP OFF. Well ...Hiro Numa
Overpriced taxis and its annoying drivers. Worst bus terminal I've ever been.
Better to use GRAB.Beni Chua
Damri bus to banyuwangi is a scam. Youâ€™ll pay high price, but theyâ€™ll transfer you to a cheaper bus where you can barely sit and has no AC. People are sitting in the aisle. Takes years to arrive because a lot of people are being dropped off.Tony D
Dirty terminal. Depending on the destination you want to go, the ticket must be bought to the ticket office or to the bus driver directly. It seems that there's no official system to book ticket. Bus are crowded and dirty, and driver drive very quickly. But it's cheap, so...Koko Pratama Pudja
Main bus terminal for Denpasar and Bali.
Big but sadly not well maintained and staffed.
For ticketing, you may go directly to the ticketing counter at departure area.
Bus fare to Java ranging from 75-200k rupiah depends on your destination and class.
If you are arrived here and want to go to Denpasar, you need to use van car for 30-40k per personAntok Frans
....actually cannot deserve as "bus station", public taxi is not available, and intimidate. Seems not safe enough, especialy at night/dawn. If you go to Denpasar, just make sure you can drop off f at Ubung Bus Terminal of Denpasar, OR, better you get off in Kediri/Tabanan (just before this bus station), then call metered taxi/online taxi... ;-((ruli rja
Buat pemerintah Bali, perlu banyak perbaikan di Terminal Mengwi. Banyak pengunjung dari luar pulau sangat kecewa ketika tiba di Terminal Mengwi. Seharusnya sebagai Terminal utama penghubung antar pulau Mengwi mempunyai fasilitas umum yg baik. Toilet kotor. Penjaga Toilet tidak ramah. Minimnya tempat makan yang layak. Tidak nyaman untuk anak kecil. Tidak tersedianya tempat tunggu bagi pengunjung. Burukdaning hera
when i went out from a taxi, all the drivers were running towards me and kept asking where would i go which was frustating. they even fought because one driver was tryin to make me choose their bus. i was totally disappointed with the service. i went there at 7am and was trying to go back to malang at that time, and the driver of the bus i chose said we would go immediately. i would choose another bus but i already paid the ticket. and there i was being fooled and i waited for ages and finally they left at 1pm.shaipul epul
Please avoided this terminal at all cost if you arrival at late night is very dangerous expecially the foreigner/tourist. Try to drop off the nearest bus stop(kendiri/tabanan) before your bus arrive at this terminal and take the taxi meter or grab car from there, not at this terminal, because the majority bus driver from banyuwangi will push the passanger to drop at this terminal won't drop you at ubung terminal. Take caution because the taxi rate here is very expensive and driver taxi there also very aggressive and rough..the mobster also here too.Federico Senesi
It's an old bus station terminal, not so safe at night time. They doesn't accept credit cards, only cash in here. There are few bar or cafÃ© but are just "Indonesian" cafÃ©, not organized for tourist or foreigners. For take a taxi u must use the ones inside the terminal, is like a mafia taxi driver. If you call taxi from out side you must walk out and hide yourself. It's a shame.Lauren Rosebrugh
Taxi mafia rules here. Prices are set and are at least twice the going rate. Ride-sharing services have been so intimidated that no one will pick you up if you are anywhere in the vicinity of the bus station. Shared taxis to Udung (where metered taxis are available) are also impossible to get at a reasonable price as a foreigner.
Avoid coming through this station if you can or arrange a ride with your hotel in advance if there is no alternative.Super Paradise
A very bad bus station ever. So many mobsters or mafia here and it's unsafe!yves frombelgium
Very grand setup, but totally deserted except for a few taxis that demand ridiculous fares.. just walk away and get an Uber or Grab on the main roadMaciej Polonski
Don't order a grab taxi here, all grab drivers will probably cancel as local drivers will scare them, beat them and in the end they will attack you. True story.
Probably best to go away a few hundred meters and order someone from there.Marcel G
Be really careful there, especially in the night.
The local private taxidrivers (there are no official taxis and uber is "not allowed") act totally crazy.
We organized a pick up by our Hotel (because we arrived midnight at Mengwi) and one of the taxi drivers attacked our driver because he thinks that he stole "his" guests.
Dangerous Place, if you could. Skip Mengwi and drive further to Denbasar.Tobias Haack
Don't go to this station the taxi drivers cheat you and are very aggressive in case you stranded there and want to take a Grab or Uber taxi.
The taxi driver even hunted us!!!
Very dangerous place!!!
Please make sure you do not take a bus to this place!!! Especially a fast bus from BanjuwangjiMeena Murugan
Easy to get private taxi/driver to other surrounding areas. Cost 200k to go to UbudRere Peace
This area has a lot of driver that give a very expensive rate which no uber or taxi allowed in this area. If you go for a bus to denpasar, just make sure the route end in Ubung Terminal. Quite dangerous if you travel alone. Just please be carefull.Papa Eko
I found crazy taxi driver who act like yakuza..andi purba
Terminal mengwi BALI, is the bestkei kei xiao ji
Not a tourist friendly at all. Taxi is expensive to go kuta town. Better make sure your stop station is Ubung Terminalervan 5
There is Blue bus (SARBAGITA).
It will take you to Dewa ruci roundabout in Kuta.
6PM is the last bus.Leo DÃ¶rr
No public taxis are allowed to go there. If you want to continue your journey from there you have to take an expensive unofficial taxi or go to Denpasar bus terminal by shared mini bus. There you can get official taxis and private cars for a reasonably price.Siswanto Agus
Ok..we must just worship Allah S.W,T.Ki Joko Turtle
Public Bus station from JavaAndre M Resdian
Terminalnya besar, bersih dan khas baliTantri Mindrawan
good place and free wifi .. :)